New revolutionary laser technology presented at international conference: Facial rejuvenation with lifting of soft tissues in one procedure.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, September 12, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — LINLINE Medical Systems recently attended ICMS, the 6th International Cosmetic Medicine & Surgery Symposium, in Goa, India, between 1st-3rd September 2017. ICMS is an opportunity for experts and specialists from all over the world to present & discuss the latest and most innovative advances in cosmetic surgery and medicine. The International Cosmetic Medicine & Surgery Symposium is held on behalf of The World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and The Society of Cosmetic Surgeons. It has now become “a must attend event” for all practitioners of cosmetic medicine. http://iscs.in/
RecoSMA® is a non-invasive laser technique which simultaneously lifts the skin and underlying musculoaponeurotic layer which ensures the retention of soft tissues from sagging. The procedure completely restores all skin structures damaged by extrinsic ageing mechanisms. The stimulation of the production of collagen and elastin is under the influence of the laser beam in the connective tissue of the muscleaponeurotic layer. It leads to enhanced elasticity of the connective tissue, dermis and the general augmentation of skin. Very little discomfort is one of the advantages of this method. It does not require anesthetics even when treating very sensitive parts of the body such as an upper eyelid. There is no risk of altering the natural pigmentation of the skin providing an effective tool against age-related hyperpigmentation. There are no restrictions on sun exposure, and the recovery period is generally only 3-4 days.
Dr Aspillaga said about the technology, "the fundamental aspects to achieve these results are to stimulate the epidermis with microabrasions and in a photomechanical way the deep layers of the dermis and SMAS. This is a safe method and reduces the production of fibrosis to achieve the best results".
Until recently, the ptosis of face tissues caused by SMAS elasticity reduction could not be treated with existing laser methods due to their insufficient depth of impact – up to 1.5 mm. However, RecoSMA® produces an effect at the depth of up to 6 mm that makes possible significant changes at the SMAS level. It is a method using an Er:YAG (2936 nm) laser equipped with the unique SMA (Spatially Modulated Ablation) module. The RecoSMA® concept is mechanical cell destruction in the dermis and SMAS by acoustic waves and is a non-thermal and non-fractional method.
Key features of RecoSMA®:
• As a reaction to microtrauma, the microcirculation, the metabolism and the nutrition of the skin are accelerated, and the process of regeneration is set in motion
• The synthesis of collagen and elastic fibres is activated
• Treatment is quick and painless. No need for anaesthesia
• Non-ablative method: There is no damage to the epidermis, does not affect protective skin function
• Has a lifting effect (decrease in ptosis)
• No prohibition to sun exposure
• Resume normal life after 3/4 days
• Indicated for all parts of the body, including fine, fragile and mobile skin around the eyes or eyelids
• Non-thermal method: The skin temperature remains stable at 36,6°C
• Application possibilities: wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and flaccidity
• More than 300,000 treatments already carried out
(1) Dr Diego Aspillaga Maggi; University of Barcelona, Spain. College of Physicians, Barcelona. Masters in Laser and Phototherapy for Dermatological Diseases. Dr Aspillaga has authored a number of scientific studies and undertaken research into various laser treatments.
SOURCE: LINLINE Medical Systems SAS
RecoSMA® – Time Back Trigger – #RecoSMA
LINLINE Medical Systems
Founded in 1994 as a research company, LINLINE (http://www.linline.com) is an international manufacturer of high quality medical laser devices for aesthetic, dermatological and surgical purposes.
LINLINE Medical Systems
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire