Insurance in Cameroon Market 2017 Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2021
PUNE, INDIA, September 13, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 13th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”.
'The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Cameroonian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cameroonian insurance industry, including:
• The Cameroonian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Cameroonian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Cameroonian insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Cameroonian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Cameroonian insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Cameroonian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cameroon:
• It provides historical values for the Cameroonian insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Cameroonian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Cameroon.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Cameroon and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cameroonian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cameroonian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• By the end of 2017, the National Inter-sector Technical Committee is expected to finalize and present a framework for the development of a universal healthcare system in Cameroon.
• In July 2017, Cameroonian insurance authorities released a tender inviting consultant to develop motor third-party liability premium pricing.
• From January 1, 2017, the Cameroonian government announced changes in the road tax collection method. Motorists are now required to pay a road tax to the insurance company at the same time they pay for motor insurance.
• In 2016, the World Bank, in collaboration with the African Development Bank (AfDB), the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and insurance industry stakeholders, announced plans to develop index-based agricultural insurance.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Industry Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 Life Insurance Outlook
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.1 Direct written premium
5.2 Group Life Insurance
5.2.1 Direct written premium
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire