PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, April 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Solar Rooftop Market
Solar photovoltaic rooftop systems are widely used to produce electricity from sun light and are mounted on top of any commercial, industrial, residential or government building. Solar rooftop systems are either grid-connected of off-grid electricity generating systems. In the on-grid solar rooftop systems, the electricity is generated from solar PV rooftop which are connected to the utility grid. However, the off-grid systems generate electricity which is consumed by the connected load, and excess of power is stored in batteries to be used as and when needed. Over the past few years, the demand for solar rooftop systems is gradually rising and expecting a remarkable growth in future. Solar rooftop systems have been dominating the renewable energy market owing to its increasing demand from its end-use applications.
The global solar rooftop market is a very dynamic market and is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. The growth of the solar rooftop market is majorly influenced by the growing demand for energy consumption around the world. Furthermore, electricity produced by renewable sources is clean, cost effective and renewable in nature which drives the market towards growth. However, the high capital cost for installation is acts as a major barrier for the growth of the solar rooftop market. The global solar rooftop market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.14%, during the forecast period.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2841663-global-solar-rooftop-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
The key players of global solar rooftop market are SMA Solar Technology AG (Germany), Trina Solar (China), Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (China), Canadian Solar Inc. (Canada), Jinko Solar (China), SolarWorld AG (Germany), SunPower Corporation (U.S.), Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited. (China), Tata Power Solar Systems Limited (India), Delta Energy Systems (Germany), JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (China) and ABB Ltd. (Switzerland).
Objective of Global Solar rooftop Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on operating system.
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented as Upto 10 kW, 11 kW- 100 kW, and More than 100 kW. 11 kW- 100kW dominate the global solar rooftop market with a share of 40.3% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.54% during the forecast period.
• On the basis of connectivity, the market is segmented as On-Grid, and Off-Grid. On-Grid based solar rooftop dominate the market with a share of 74.6% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.38% during the forecast period.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented as Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Commercial dominated the global solar rooftop market with a share of 42.4% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.96% during the forecast period.
Table of Contents
1 Executive summary 12
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Definition 14
2.2 Scope of the Study 14
2.3 Assumptions 14
2.4 Market Structure 15
3 Research Methodology 16
3.1 Research Process 16
3.2 Primary Research 17
3.3 Secondary Research 17
3.4 Market Size Estimation 17
3.5 Forecast Model 19
4 Market Dynamics 20
4.1 Drivers 21
4.2 Restraint 24
4.3 Opportunity 25
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2841663-global-solar-rooftop-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire