Cancer Biomarker – Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023
PUNE , INDIA, May 18, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Most healthcare professionals use diagnostic tests to clarify and support their clinical decision making. Cancer biomarkers are substances or processes that indicate the presence of cancers in the human body. Biomarkers may be produced naturally by the affected tissue or by immune cells in the body in response to cancer. Biomarkers are found in the blood, stool, urine, tumor tissue, bodily fluids, or other tissues. Mostly, they improve cancer detection and facilitate high-speed non-invasive diagnosis using genomics and proteomics. The factors incorporate comprehension of disease procedure and shed light about the uniqueness of an individual's tumor at the molecular level. These components are reflected in the changing outline of clinical trials.
The increasing preference for targeted therapies for the treatment of patients suffering from different types of malignant cancers is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are increasingly focusing on the use of biomarkers in their drug discovery and development process. The strategic alliances =for biomarker applications in large-stage clinical trials are fueling the growth of this market.
The global cancer biomarker market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and end-user.
Based on biomarker type, the market is further segmented into proteomic and genetic biomarkers.
Based on application, the market is segmented into diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic. Based on diagnostic the market is further segmented into imaging and no-imaging.
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharma and biotech companies, diagnostic tool companies, healthcare IT/big data companies, and clinical laboratories.
The global cancer biomarker market was at USD 10,754.0 million in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.8 % during the forecast period.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Merck & Co., Inc.(U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K), Novartis AG (Switzerland), PerkinElmer, Inc (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Pfizer Inc (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (U.S.), Illumina Inc (U.S.), and others.
To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global cancer biomarker market.
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economic factors that influence the global cancer biomarker market
• To provide a detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global cancer biomarker market
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Medical Devices Companies
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Potential Investors
• The global cancer biomarker market is expected to reach USD 29,923.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 15.8% from 2017 to 2023
• On the basis of type, protein biomarker type commanded the largest market share of 41.8% in 2016
• On the basis of application, the diagnostic segment is expected to command the largest market share of 45.7% over the review period and is also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
• The Americas holds the largest share of the global cancer biomarker market which is expected to reach USD 11,736.5 million by 2023
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5 % over the forecast period
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1. Report Prologue
Chapter 2. Market Introduction
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 5. Market Factor Analysis
Chapter 6 Global Cancer Biomarker Market, By Types
Chapter 7 Global Cancer Biomarker Market, By Application
Chapter 8 Global Cancer Biomarker Market, By End Users
Chapter 9. Global Cancer Biomarker Market, by Region
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire