Schizophrenia – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025
PUNE, INDIA, January 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/875113-schizophrenia-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2025
Schizophrenia is a heterogeneous behavioral and cognitive syndrome involving chronic or recurrent psychosis. The disorder is characterized by several symptom domains including positive symptoms (such as hallucinations or delusions and disorganized speech), negative symptoms (such as a flat affect and poverty of speech), and cognitive deficits (including attention, memory, and executive functions). A multitude of antipsychotic products are currently available for the pharmacological management of schizophrenia, many of which are already available as inexpensive generics. Further patent and exclusivity losses in key franchises throughout the forecast period will act as a barrier to growth in the 7MM, making the schizophrenia market more competitive and crowded. Growth in the schizophrenia market is expected to be driven by the potential introduction of six promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, all of which are directed towards significant unmet needs.
Report estimates that drug sales for schizophrenia in the US reached $4.9 billion during 2015, making the US the largest market within the 7MM in this space. Sales are expected to initially decline to 2020 due to patent expiries of a number of brands during the forecast period, such as Otsuka’s Abilify and Abilify Maintena; Vanda Pharmaceuticals’ Fanapt; Janssen’s Invega Sustenna, Invega Trinza, and Risperdal; Dainippon Sumitomo’s Latuda; AstraZeneca’s Seroquel XR; and Eli Lilly’s Zyprexa Relprevv.
– Overview of Schizophrenia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Schizophrenia market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Schizophrenia.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in the US
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
3.2 Classification 19
3.3 Symptoms 23
3.4 Course 26
3.5 Prognosis 27
4 Disease Management 29
4.1 Diagnosis Overview 29
4.1.1 Clinical Evaluation 29
4.2 Treatment Overview 31
4.2.1 Treatment Initiation 31
4.2.2 Maintenance Treatment 33
4.2.3 Treatment of Breakthrough Episodes 34
4.2.4 Long-Acting Injectables 35
4.2.5 Treatment-Resistance 37
4.2.6 Acute Agitation 41
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire