Nigeria Telecommunication Market 2017–By Identifying the Key Market Segments and Key players holding market share
PUNE, INDIA, August 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 31st August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Nigeria Telecommunication – Telecommunication Services: An emerging market (Strategy, Performance and Risk Analysis)”.
Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication has undergone a major economic transformation and is now one of the fastest growing economies in Africa and the Middle East. Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication's nominal GDP, however, increased at a very slow 0.3% CAGR from US$73,688 billion in 2012 to US$74,640 billion in 2016, mainly driven by the growth in the telecommunication and technology sectors and an increase in investments. Despite economic instability in the country, investment from other countries has been increasing and offers opportunities, especially in the telecom market.
Premium industry reports provide a comprehensive market view including sections on: industry risk & reward, key industry trends and drivers, industry SWOT analysis, industry benchmarking to compare key performance indicators with regional and global markets, competitive landscape, and innovation.
Increasing adoption of bundled services to drive mobile subscriptions
Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication has huge growth potential in the telecom industry. Total mobile subscriptions increased at 9.4% CAGR during 2012-16 to reach 161.9 million in 2016 from 112.9 million in 2012 due to an increase in the number of postpaid users. A common trend noted in the industry is subscribers shifting from prepaid to postpaid. Postpaid subscriptions increased at 18.6% CAGR during 2012-2016 from 56.1 million in 2012 to 78.8 million in 2016 and is expected to increase at 13.9% CAGR over 2016-2021 to reach 93.7 million by 2021 due to continuous technological improvements. The increase in postpaid subscriptions is attributed to a range of bundled services provided by operators which retain existing and attract new subscribers.
4G roll out to improve mobile services
The shift to 4G networks is expected to stimulate interest from deep-pocketed investors and improve mobile services. 4G LTE aims to offer users faster, more reliable mobile broadband for devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops. The 4G LTE network uses the 800MHz frequency and has 1,500 LTE sites transmitted by fiber-optics. This will upgrade the country’s telecom sector by offering converged IP-based voice, data and entertainment services and will also improve mobile broadband services. 4G licences will place greater demands on network infrastructure and could help boost the economy.
Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication has high-levels of corruption, bad governance, political instability and a cyclical legitimacy crisis. High levels of unemployment in a young population presents a high risk of civil unrest, resulting in political wrangling and the disruption of normal business activity in the telecom industry.
– Risk/Reward Index – enables you to assess the risks and potential rewards of investing in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications market in comparison with other Middle East and African countries.
– Industry Snapshot and Industry View – Key Telecommunications Industry Statistics including fixed/mobile revenue, subscriptions, churn, market share, and ARPS are analyzed to reveal the key issues and trends driving market performance in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications market.
– Industry SWOT Analysis – Discover the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats impacting market performance and investment in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications market.
– Industry Benchmarking – Benchmark how the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications market is performing compared to regional and global markets in terms of fixed or mobile revenue, subscriptions, ARPS, penetration, and usage to gauge potential for growth or market entry.
– Competitive Landscape – Analyze and compare the performance of the leading players in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications market by business segment on metrics such as such as churn, ARPU, and subscriber and revenue growth.
Reasons to buy
– Can Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication increase its nominal GDP growth supported by the Telecommunications industry, despite economic instability?
– Have technological advances drastically changed the face of the Telecommunications industry?
– How is the market performing in terms of: Revenues, Subscribers, ARPU, and Customer Churn?
– How risky is it to invest in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications industry compared to other Middle East and African countries?
– What is driving the performance of key industry segments such as Voice, Data, Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband, and IPTV?
– Who are the leading players in the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications industry and how does their performance compare?
– What trends are being witnessed within the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications industry?
– How will the breakdown for mobile connection technologies look by 2021?
– What are the Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication Telecommunications industry’s Strengths and Weaknesses and what Opportunities and Threats does it face?
– How has the financial deals landscape changed in 2015 and 2016?
Table of Content: Key Points
Risk & Reward Index 3
Industry Snapshot 6
Industry View 12
Industry SWOT Analysis 17
Industry Benchmarking 23
Industry Performance 30
Competitive Landscape 42
Key Developments 56
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2030110-Nigeria Telecommunication Telecommunication-telecommunication-services-an-emerging-market-strategy-performance-and-risk-analysis
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 (339) 368 6938 (US)/+91 841 198 5042 (IND)
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire