Oil and Gas Colombia Industry 2017 Production, Segmentation, Consumption and Forecast
PUNE, INDIA, August 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 31st August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Q2 2017 Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review – Discovery Success Continues in Colombia”.
A total of 21 oil and gas discoveries were made globally in Q2 2017. Of these, 60% are conventional gas and the remaining are oil. Among regions, Asia leads globally in terms of number of discoveries followed by South America and the Europe. Among countries, Colombia leads globally with highest number of discoveries in the quarter. Majority of the discoveries in this quarter are onshore, while shallow water and ultra-deep-water discoveries collectively accounted for around 40%.
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key countries in Q2 2017 vis-à-vis Q1 2017, as well as in 2017
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key operators in Q2 2017 vis-à-vis Q1 2017, as well as in 2017
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by well terrain in Q2 2017 vis-à-vis Q1 2017, as well as in 2017
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by resource type in Q2 2017 vis-à-vis Q1 2017, as well as in 2017
– Select details about oil and gas discoveries in Q2 2017.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain most up to date information available on the global oil and gas discoveries
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong discoveries data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on oil and gas discoveries data
– Assess your competitor’s oil and gas discoveries.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 2
1.2 List of Figures 3
2. Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review 4
2.1. Key Highlights 4
2.2. Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in Q2 2017 12
3. Appendix 15
3.1. Abbreviations 15
3.2. Methodology 15
3.1.1. Coverage 15
3.1.2. Secondary Research 15
3.3. Contact Us 15
3.4. Disclaimer 16
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire