US Telecommunication Market Analysis 2017 (By Segment, Key Players and Applications) and Forecasts To 2021
PUNE, INDIA, August 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 31st August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “United States – Telecommunication Services: A technology focused market (Strategy, Performance and Risk Analysis)”.
Mobile subscriptions increased at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2012-2016 and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over 2016-2021. Mobile penetration was 130% in 2016, and is expected to reach 146% by 2021 mainly due to increased adoption of mobile phones and investments by operators. Mobile service revenue increased at a CAGR of 1.5% during 2012-2016 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 1.6% over 2016-2021. Similarly, fixed revenue increased at a CAGR of 1.3% during 2012-2016 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.9% over 2016-2021.
Premium industry reports provide a comprehensive market view including sections on: industry risk & reward, key industry trends and drivers, industry SWOT analysis, industry benchmarking to compare key performance indicators with regional and global markets, competitive landscape, and innovation.
Increasing mobile data ARPS offsets fall in voice ARPS
Mobile data ARPS increased at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2012-16, from US$27.7 in 2012 to US$27.2 in 2016, and is expected to further increase with a CAGR of 0.4% during the forecast period. On the contrary, voice ARPS declined at a CAGR of -18.5%, from US$29 to US$12.8, and is expected to decline further, posting a CAGR of -7.5% over 2016-21 to reach US$8.7 by 2021.
Cable and FTTH to be future of access technology
Cable and fiber optic (FTTH/B) are the leading technology platforms for fixed subscriptions to carry high-speed data traffic. FTTH/B is the fastest growing technology that enables digital high definition streams; subscriptions that use this technology are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period.
Increased usage of mobile data services and M2M cards will drive mobile subscription growth
Growth in mobile subscriptions remains strong, despite a high mobile penetration rate of 130%. Mobile subscriptions increased at a CAGR of 6.1% from 330.7 million in 2012 to 419.6 million in 2016, and are expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period, to reach 490.5 million by 2021.
– Risk/Reward Index – enables you to assess the risks and potential rewards of investing in the US Telecommunications market in comparison with other North American countries.
– Industry Snapshot and Industry View – Key Telecommunications Industry Statistics including fixed/mobile revenue, subscriptions, churn, market share, and ARPS are analyzed to reveal the key issues and trends driving market performance in the US Telecommunications market.
– Industry SWOT Analysis – Discover the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats impacting market performance and investment in the US Telecommunications market.
– Industry Benchmarking – Benchmark how the US Telecommunications market is performing compared to regional and global markets in terms of fixed or mobile revenue, subscriptions, ARPS, penetration, and usage to gauge potential for growth or market entry.
– Competitive Landscape – Analyze and compare the performance of the leading players in the US Telecommunications market by business segment on metrics such as such as churn, ARPU, and subscriber and revenue growth.
Reasons to buy
– Have technological advances drastically changed the face of the Telecommunications industry?
– How is the market performing in terms of: Revenues, Subscribers, ARPU, and Customer Churn?
– How risky is it to invest in the US Telecommunications industry compared to other North American countries?
– What is driving the performance of key industry segments such as Voice, Data, Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband, and IPTV?
– Who are the leading players in the US Telecommunications industry and how does their performance compare?
– What trends are being witnessed within the US Telecommunications industry?
– How will the breakdown for mobile connection technologies look by 2021?
– What are the US Telecommunications industry’s Strengths and Weaknesses and what Opportunities and Threats does it face?
– How has the financial deals landscape changed in 2015 and 2016?
Table of Content: Key Points
Risk and Reward Index 3
Industry Snapshot 7
Industry View 12
Industry SWOT Analysis 17
Industry Benchmarking 23
Industry Performance 30
Competitive Landscape 42
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 (339) 368 6938 (US)/+91 841 198 5042 (IND)
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire