Community Acquired Pneumonia Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Pipeline Review H1
PUNE, INDIA, January 31, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired outside a hospital or long-term care facility. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite. Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Community Acquired Pneumonia – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Community Acquired Pneumonia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 4, 1, 2, 6, 2, 2 and 1 respectively.
Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Community Acquired Pneumonia – Overview
Community Acquired Pneumonia – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Community Acquired Pneumonia – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Community Acquired Pneumonia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
Melinta Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Nabriva Therapeutics plc
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc
ProThera Biologics Inc
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire