Dermabrasion and Microneedling Market 2018 Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2023
PUNE , INDIA, May 18, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Dermabrasion is a surgical skin resurfacing procedure that is usually performed by a dermatologist or aplastic surgeon. This procedure requires the administration of local anesthetic and can be performed in hospitals or other medical centers. Common skin conditions such as surgical scars, deep acne scars, and some serious skin disorders such as keratosis affect a huge population all around the globe. As per the American Academy of Dermatology, acne affects nearly 85% of the people in the U.S. and is a common disease across all individuals in this region. This condition can be cured or treated with dermabrasion. Moreover, the increasing awareness about the advantages of dermabrasion and the demand for new dermatology treatments for skin pigmentation and acne have supported the growth of the market.
On the other hand, microneedling is a relatively new cosmetic procedure that is used for skin regeneration and treatment of various skin conditions such as stretch marks, wrinkles, and scarring. This cosmetic procedure is considerably cheaper than other rejuvenating procedures and has the ability to promote collagen production. Microneedling is performed using a topical anesthetic cream to ease discomfort and might take 10 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the area to be treated.
Growing patient pool for skin diseases, growing emphasis on dermatology, and the increasing demand for skin care treatment options drive the market for dermabrasion and microneedling. Moreover, availability of skilled healthcare professionals such as dermatologists and the developments in the dermatology and cosmetology sectors influence the market growth. Besides, the availability of various invasive and non-invasive treatments for skin problems fuel the market growth. The availability of alternative treatments such as laser therapy and microdermabrasion and the high cost of dermabrasion are the factors hampering the growth of the market.
The global dermabrasion and microneedling market is segmented on the basis of dermabrasion device type, micro-needling device type, needle material, application, and end-user.
On the basis of dermabrasion device type, the market is segmented into manual dermabraders and motorized dermabraders. On the basis of microneedling device type, the market is segmented into derma-stamp, dermapen, dermarollers, and others. On the basis of needle material, the microneedling market is segmented into silicon, glass, and metal. On the basis of application, the dermabrasion and microneedling market is segmented into skin rejuvenation, acne scar, traumatic and surgical scars, acne vulgaris, and others. On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, dermatology clinics, and others.
The global dermabrasion and microneedling market was USD 544.4 million in 2017 and is expected to have a CAGR of 3.68% over the forecast period.
Stryker (U.S.), Medtronic (U.S.), CONMED Corporation. (U.S.), MicroAire Surgical Instruments (U.S.), Delasco (U.S.), George Tiemann & Co. (U.S.), Bellus Medical (U.S.), Osada, Inc. (U.S.), Dermapen World (Australia), MDPen (Georgia), DermaQuip. (U.S.), and Eclipse Aesthetics (U.S.). Other players are Salient Medical Solutions (U.S.), Emage Medical (U.S.), 4T Medical (U.K), Dr. Ron Shelton. (U.S.), and Bellaire Industry (U.S.).
To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global dermabrasion and microneedling market.
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market and comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economic factors that influence the global dermabrasion and microneedling market
• To provide a detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global dermabrasion and microneedling market
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Medical Devices Companies
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Potential Investors
• The global dermabrasion and microneedling market is expected to reach USD 676.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.68% from 2017–2023
• On the basis of the dermabrasion device type, motorized dermabraders are expected to command the largest market share of 51.77% over the review period and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.24% during the forecast period, 2017–2023
• On the basis of micro-needling device type, derma-stamp is expected to command the largest market share at 30.98% over the review period and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.25% during the forecast period 2017–2023
• On the basis of application, the skin rejuvenation segment is expected to command the largest market share at 26.92% over the review period and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.04% during the forecast period 2017–2023
• The Americas holds the largest share of the global dermabrasion and microneedling market which is expected to reach USD 222.7 million by 2023
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to register a CAGR of 3.21% over 2017–2023
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Dermabrasion Market, By Device Type
7 Global Microneedling Market, By Device Type
8 Global Microneedling Market, By Needle Material
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire